Wednesday, October 6, 2010


An image from the series that I am currently working on, "Ulysses, a personal journey". I will be having a solo show of this work, which I shot in Ireland this past summer, in the spring of 2011. These days I am scanning the many successful negatives, as well as thinking about sequencing and how to incorporate quotes from the book "Ulysses" in the exhibit.

Soon after returning from Ireland I submitted some images from the series to the "Hey, Hot Shot!" competition. Yesterday I was featured as a contender. Take a look, it will give you a sneak peak into what I am working on and the issues that I am dealing with in this work. I am so thankful to Emma who wrote the post on my work. Her comments are thoughtful and so true to the heart of this project. I'm glad that the short artist statement that went along with the submission communicated my intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment