Wednesday, June 25, 2008






Some recent kitchen counter photos.


While in NYC I tried to see as many galleries as I could in the Chelsea district. Really I didn't do it justice but I did come away with 2 absolute favourites:
"Minidoka on my Mind" paintings by Roger Shimomura at Flomenhaft Gallery, 547 West 27th street, suite 308
"RFK Funeral Train - Rediscovered" photos by Paul Fusco at Danziger Projects, 521 West 26th street


In other news good friends Peter Loewen and Sam Millar are soon leaving on their bike (dirt bike) trip from Cairo to Cape Town. This Saturday they are going to have a good bye party that will also be a fund-raiser for Spread the Net. The event will be at Bar GP (750 Gilford) from 9pm on. To read about their trips preparation and plans check out their blog: www.cairotothecape.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment